I was excited to find out that one of my favourite shoe brands, United Nude decided to open a pop up shop in my end of London Town, in Brick Lane’s Truman Brewery. The launch party was a relaxed evening of drinks and live music from the angelic voice of Bronagh. United Nude shoes have everything I love about fashion, colour, bold structures, cool prints and general quirkiness. Whilst they have a range of perfect shoes for making a statement they also have a good selection of classic styles that can be worn to work or on casual occasions. I opted for a bright gold pair with a silver heal which I bought from their Flagship shop in Covent Garden a while ago which have done a great job of brightening up my shoe collection which has gradually become and array of colours. Here were some of my faves from the launch;
The blue and grey version of my Gold UN shoes
My shoeaholic friends classic choice
Love these superwoman boots!
Bumped into fellow blogger, Top Model Greece judge and celeb stylist Leroy Dawkins of Diaryofaclotheshorse looking dapper in Saint Laurent.
I wore an old dress from one of the London markets- possibly Brick Lane?(too many clothes) & new shoes from my Marseille trip but made in Portugal.
With my mum being far away in the Caribbean, St Lucia, I really appreciate how special mothers are so have picked out some of the finest gifts you can find for this mothers day (in my humble opinion).
1. Recycled rubber necklace handcut in Indonesia from my boutique www.realmoftreasure.com or available at Broadway Market, London Fields, Hackney.
2. United Nude red leather shoes with their signature metal heel available at Shoeshoplive.
3. An adorable Hotel Chocolat set with pink rose, an eaton mess white chocolate slab and champagne truffles ( thank God I just had lunch otherwise I’d be drooling over this).
5. A Ren Morrocan Rose Otto gift set with luxurious body lotion and shower gel. Nothing makes me feel more pampered than the sent of rose oil!
6. A Diptyque candle as every lady needs to have at least one of these at some point in her life!
7. Finally a stunning mother of pearl shell and black resin clutch from my new favourite handbag designer Nathalie Trad.
Don’t forget to treat yourself too- after or with mum of course!